Do I still get paid if my student does not show up / cancels / asks to reschedule?
We know your time as a mentor is valuable and that no-shows, cancellations, and reschedules can be frustrating. We compensate mentors based on the following logic:
A call will be compensated if any of the following conditions are met:
- If the Zoom call took place, meaning both mentor and student joined the call and overlapped in time.
- If the student did not show up within 10 minutes of the scheduled call start time, and the mentor was on the Zoom call at the 10-minute mark of the scheduled call.
- If the student canceled the call less than 24 hours before the scheduled start time.
Calls will NOT be compensated if any of the following conditions are met:
- The mentor did not show up
- The mentor canceled the call
- The mentor joined a call on time, but did not wait until the 10-minute mark to give the student a chance to show up, and left.
- The student canceled the call more than 24 hours before the scheduled start time